A: Health and Safety of our employees, service providers, customers and all stakeholders is at the center of our HSE policy. We abide by all applicable laws, regulations and standards applicable to us and treat Health and safety matters our utmost priority.
AQSS HSE Policy adopts the following principles:
- To make Health, Safety and Environmental care an integral part of AQSS activities.
- HSE is every ones responsibility including management, employees and contractors.
- Accidents and incidents can be prevented.
- Will comply with all relevant laws and applicable standards.
- Learning from past experiences, we will continually improve our HSE performance.
AQSS will realize this policy through:
- Promotion of HSE awareness at all levels in the organization.
- Prevention of accidents and incidents through hazard control.
- Implementation of an appropriate training program.
- Establishment and implementation of an HSE plan
A: Onsite they follow the basic principles of safety as well as client specific Health and safety guidelines.
A: All inspectors / Auditor go through our mandatory safety training at the time of induction. Project specific safety training may be imparted based on customer requirements.
We will be happy to give you more information about our services. Please fill in this form to contact us. We will respond as soon as possible.