AQSS is an experienced provider of inspection, expediting, and quality assurance services for the Nuclear and power plant industry. Over the years, we have earned a strong and credible reputation for delivering reliable and cost-effective services in accordance with internationally recognized standards.
We inspect the equipment, components, and parts before it leaves your supplier to ensure that it meets your specific requirements. This ensures a quality product and reduces the risk of production outages, as well as subsequent threats to safety, integrity, and compliance.
There are stringent safety and manufacturing regulations to verify that nuclear items or services have been designed, constructed, and tested in accordance with technical specifications.
With our extensive network of highly skilled and competent inspectors, expeditors, and auditors we have the capabilities to quickly mobilize resources to your region to meet your inspection requirements.
We offer the following services for the nuclear industry:
- Material verification
- Process verification
- Special and critical processes (NDT /welding/ heat treatment/ coating /plating)
- Inspection and testing process (witness)
- Packaging, handling, and shipment
- Factory acceptance test (FAT)
- Document and traceability package
AQSS has performed the following services for the industry:
- Assessment of Quality Assurance program
- Design review and Verification
- Verify Material procurement and Witness material tests
- Verify in-process fabrication and erection and witness final pressure tests
- Witness/ verify non-destructive examination (NDE)
- Review welder qualification and welding procedure qualification
- Witnessing of final U/T validation of procedures and operators
- Review and endorsement of component records
We will be happy to give you more information about our services. Please fill in this form to contact us. We will respond as soon as possible.