Pre-Shipment, Packing & Shipment or Industrial Pre-Shipment Inspection
Pre-shipment inspection from AQSS ensures your products meet quality standards, technical specifications and contractual requirements.
In today’s marketplace, the success of your product line depends on offering the right product at the right time. To satisfy demand, manufacturers select products and suppliers from around the world. This globalized supply chain, with its distinct advantages, also carries additional risks regarding quality and on time delivery. To mitigate risks associated with delayed deliveries and poorly filled orders, an independent inspection is required prior to export to guarantee that orders meet all the given specifications and quality parameters. This independent verification is commonly referred to as Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI).
PSI is a random yet detailed inspection of finished goods before shipment. It generally takes place in the manufacturer’s premises or at the harbor on samples randomly selected or otherwise agreed with the customer. The inspection criteria may cover quality (workmanship), quantity, marking, packaging, safety, product conformity and compliance with the agreed specification. A PSI from an independent third party gives you the peace of mind that your order has been filled successfully before it is dispatched.
AQSS provides independent third party pre-shipment inspection services around the world. We have qualified inspectors with vast experience in pre-shipment inspection services to give our clients the confidence they desire. Our pre-shipment inspection offers you independent and professional verification of the quality, quantity, marking, packing and loading of your shipments, allowing you to meet standards, specifications and contractual requirements.
Our pre-shipment inspection services include:
- Witness sample measurements in factory
- Witness tests
- Visual inspection
- Packing check to make sure sufficient protection during transportation is provided and confirm it is in accordance with specified requirements
- Verifying the number of packing cases and marking against contractual specifications
- Checking the stowing, fastening and wedging on the means of transport
- Checking for appropriate handling during loading
- Verification of completeness of shipment documentation
We offer our clients unrivaled experience, expertise and a global presence. Our experienced inspectors will ensure that your order corresponds with quantity and quality requirements, is packed to withstand adversities of transport and that shipping documentation is complete. This helps you to:
- Ensure that your order was filled successfully prior to dispatched
- Assure the quality, quantity, marking, packing and loading of your shipment
- Be certain that your goods are handled safely and correctly
- Assurance that the supplier has met all agreed-upon specifications
- Ensure that your goods arrive at destination in compliance with specifications and contractual agreements
- Verify quality at the source and don’t pay for defective goods
- Mitigate costly import risks
We apply internationally recognized statistical sampling techniques (based on ISO 2859-1, BS 6001, DIN 40080 and ANSI/ASQ Z1.4) to select product lots for pre-shipment inspection, and check them against the requirements and the standards. This comprehensive inspection covers criteria including product functionality, performance, durability, overall appearance, and dimensions.
At the end of the inspection, we provide our clients with a detailed report confirming that goods are ready for transport in the ordered quality and quantity and are properly documented. Moreover, we safeguard your shipped goods during packaging and loading to reduce any risk of damage during transport.
Contact us today to learn more about how pre-shipment inspection services can benefit your organization.
We will be happy to give you more information about our services. Please fill in this form to contact us. We will respond as soon as possible.